Thursday, April 5, 2012

"We've only just begun..."

Welcome to all! If you are reading this, then this is your first time {and mine} to my blog.

So I guess you're all wondering how I lost all my extra poundage so swiftly, and I am here to answer all your questions such as: "What magic celebrity endorsed pill am I taking?" "What new brand of shakes am I trying out this time?" "Do I ACTUALLY enjoy eating nothing and only consuming lemon juice and cayenne peppers?" "Where did I manage to buy a tapeworm??" "Do the chickens have large talons?"

Well prepare to be wow-ed!!

I started this on March 11th and all I ate was fruits and vegetables!{And eggs and vinegar and oil} It started because I was in desperate need of a cleanse. I get these massive headaches and I have been hopped up on Ibuprofen for years, then Tylenol, then Excedrin, and in desperation, Hibernol. So yeah, in serious need of a cleanse. As my lovely stepmum Linda put it, "Your poor liver."

So yes. In one week. 7 days. I lost 10 pounds! 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10. Say dang geena!!

The most popular question I have been getting is "How are you so cool?" But pertaining to weight loss, the next most popular question is: "What exactly did you eat??"

So here it is:

Breakfast - 4 to 5 sometimes 6 eggs. and/or a fruit and spinach smoothie*

Lunch - was at work and I would end up eating a salad. Iceberg lettuce{which I do not recommend on a cleanse--go for darker greens such as spinach}with tomatoes, beans, pickles, oregano salt and pepper and vinegar and oil dressing. Weird? Yes. Delicious? You bet your bum.

DinDins was any veggies I could get my hands on! Cauliflower, broccoli, beans, brussel sprouts, potatoes etc..

And seasoning was my saving grace. Primarily and only these ones.


Trust me. Order these by the Gallon! So amazing.

*Fruit and spinach smoothie
1 handful of strawberries, 2 frozen nanners, enough chilled water to blend, and 2+ handfuls of spinach. Serious yum! You can also use chard for my fellow chard lovers.

**Disclaimer** Always remember to consult a physician before starting any diet plan. Crock of sheesh, this is awesome and you will love it. I really don't know why this worked so well for me, it may not work for everyone, but it is worth a shot. I did not imagine at all that I would lose that much weight, at most I thought maybe 5lbs. But regardless of how much I lost, I felt amazing! My headaches were gone! To wake up without one felt like a dream. To hear my own thoughts?? Priceless. I had to question sometimes if I was dead because I felt that light and free from them. And my belly felt so cleansed. I felt so refreshed and energetic throughout the day. I never, not once, felt deprived.

And as of today I have lost 16lbs!! Yes!

1 comment: